This is a big decision in any business, but especially when it is YOUR business! It is important to understand the benefits of software, as well as the future of your company. Ask yourself some questions:
- Is my current system scalable, as my business grows? Does it allow for growth for the next 10 – 20 years?
- Can I easily outsource for other supply chain functions?Maybe for scanning or RFID functions in the future?
- Can I quickly & accurately forecast or predict volume, sales or production levels? Am I prepared?
- Do I need real-time alerts? If there are problems with delivery, do I need to know?
- Do I want transparency with my company, do I just trust or would I rather know?
Allowing Supply Chain Software into any company will be the best decision the business has ever made, besides making the decision to go into business. With the ability to see every department, to understand all processes, and access at any time to the software, Business Intelligence is dramatically improved.
Watch the sales increase by running simple and letting the business owners focus on growing, rather then fixing.